Sunday, June 27, 2010

Enjoying life.

Well we have had alot going on lately (as always) so that is why I have not been posting on here lately but I plan to try to do more. I took the kids to the fireworks last night and first we had to go to target to get some much needed accessories and they were so good. Then we found a cozy little corner at the end of Targets parking lot and it was a great spot. There was plenty of room for them to play and not get in anyone's way and it was a good view to. Not to close to the fireworks where the booms scared them but close enough for a good view. It was so cute because I was a little worried about the baby because last year she was only a couple months old and had no idea what was going on but this year she was sitting on my lap when they started and she just loved them. She clapped and clapped. It was so cute. The older ones loved them to. I am just so thankful for my family and I just LOVE making the memories. I hope to get pictures on here soon but I seem to be having a problem with doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment